Lighter and more cost-effective than traditional circular metal connectors, the Pulse-Lok® series of products offer field-proven interconnect solutions for your system’s needs.
Utilizing our intuitive auto-coupling latch mechanism, Pulse-Lok® assures the user of a secure connection with visual, audible, and tactile confirmation of engagement. Unlike traditional push-pull connectors, whose latch mechanism may increase the mating and un-mating forces of the connector, our coupler contributes almost no additional force to the mating process. Once engaged, our retention features assure you of a safe, secure connection that protects against disengagement due to unintended pull on the cable. During disengagement, our coulper's unique design actually assists in un-mating the product by driving the connectors apart when actuated.
Product Highlights Include:
- From one (1) to 128 positions: Whether you need to transmit many channels of data or a single line of power, Pulse-Lok® has you covered
- Many off-the-shelf varieties available: Five shell sizes with multiple housing materials, including cast-metal and metal-plated plastic, allow you to custom configure the right solution for your need
- Accommodation for multiple contact types: Pulse-Lok® optimizes the design of your interconnect solution by accommodating traditional pin-and-socket, compression, fiber-optic contact technologies, and hyperboloid contact
- High-Density Circuits: Offering a tighter pitch than many industry-standard connectors, Pulse-Lok enables packaging of more data transmission lines into a smaller space
- Multiple keying and color options: Help reduce the risk of mis-mating and improve patient safety by utilizing our standard keying and color-coded connector options
- Improved sealing and resilience in reprocessing: Pulse-Lok® products are robust enough to endure a variety of cleaning, disinfecting and sterilization reprocessing